Connect with us

Entertainment

Mel B and Geri Horner have put lesbian sex rumors behind them for Spice Girls reunion tour, Emma Bunton says

Published

on

Mel B and Geri Horner have put lesbian sex rumors behind them for Spice Girls reunion tour, Emma Bunton says

Emma Bunton has revealed Mel B and Geri Horner will join her at rehearsals for the Spice Girls tour on Monday after their lesbian romp scandal.

Speaking on “The Jonathan Ross Show,” Baby Spice said the women will hit the studio after they had crisis talks about Mel B’s shock revelation last month.

Asked if the tour would go ahead, Bunton said: “Of course, we are starting rehearsals on Monday. It’s all fine. We have all chatted about it. Listen, we had fun back in the day. I didn’t know anything else but you know, we are all good.”

She went on: “We all know each other’s characters so well that we deal with each other in different ways, we have different friendships, so we work really well together.”

She later joked about her reaction to learning of Horner and Mel’s fling, and said: “I must admit, I was like, ‘What about me?’ I felt a bit left out.”

The Spice Girls have changed some lyrics in their hit “2 Become 1” to make it more LGBTQ-friendly.

Emma said they made the decision to change the line “any deal that we endeavour/boys and girls feel good together” into “once again if we endeavour/love will bring us back together” ahead of their upcoming reunion tour in a bid to make the song more inclusive.

In an interview with Gay Times, Emma said: “We changed the lyrics in a hotel. We were traveling and we were like, ‘Absolutely, it needs to be changed.’ We felt like it needed to be more inclusive.”

The “Wannabe” hitmaker went on to thank the group’s LGBTQ fans for their continued support and says it feels “more open” than ever before while performing.

She said: “You notice that support — it’s just incredible. Thank goodness we’re living at a time where everyone is supporting each other so much more now. I feel so thankful to them — when I write or when I perform, it feels on such a more open, different level. It’s so much more inclusive and special.”

The 90s girl group’s reunion tour was announced at the end of 2018 and will begin on 24 May 2019.

Mel B, 43, previously admitted that she’s “gutted” Victoria Beckham, 44, won’t be joining her and the other band members for the shows.

Scary Spice said: “I am sad she is not going to be there. But she is busy with what she is doing with her fashion line and her family. But I am gutted that she is not going to be with us.

“But I am still going to hold that candle and hope that she will.”

This story originally appeared on The Sun.

Continue Reading
Advertisement
Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Entertainment

CNN’s Anderson Cooper mocks Trump for speaking in third person: He’s ‘not supposed to talk like Elmo’

Published

on

By

CNN's Anderson Cooper mocks Trump for speaking in third person: He's 'not supposed to talk like Elmo'

CNN anchor Anderson Cooper closed his show on Wednesday night by mocking President Trump for his “unusual tic” of speaking in the third person, comparing him to the “Sesame Street” character Elmo.

President Trump spoke to reporters earlier in the day and attacked the Mueller probe as a “witch hunt.”

“We just went through the Mueller witch hunt, where you had, really, 18 angry Democrats that hate President Trump. They hate him with a passion,” Trump said.

Cooper cried foul on numerous fronts.

“Him! He is him! Why is he doing this?” Cooper asked. “Also, grammar aside for a moment, if he says ‘witch hunt’ one more frickin’ time, Glinda is gonna float down from Oz and tell Lee Greenwood to hit the yellow brick road because Dorothy has arrived with the Lion, the Tin Man, and the Scarecrow. Of course, the Scarecrow doesn’t have a brain, but even if he did, the third-person-in-chief wouldn’t be worried.”

The CNN anchor then played a clip of Trump boasting about China’s respect of “Donald Trump and for Donald Trump’s very, very large brain” during a 2018 news conference.

CLICK HERE TO GET THE FOX NEWS APP

“The president of the United States is not supposed to talk like Elmo… Speaking in the third person, it was a habit for President Trump long before he moved to 1600 Sesame Street,” Cooper continued.

He then invoked a 2012 tweet in which Trump congratulated himself for high ratings when he starred on “The Apprentice.”

Continue Reading

Entertainment

Chris Pratt ‘refused to audition’ for ‘Guardians of the Galaxy’ in the beginning, casting director says

Published

on

By

Chris Pratt 'refused to audition' for 'Guardians of the Galaxy’ in the beginning, casting director says

Chris Pratt almost wasn’t Peter Quill aka Star-Lord.

Sarah Finn, the casting director behind 22 Marvel movies, revealed the shocking news while attending the “Avengers: Endgame” premiere in Los Angeles on Monday.

“[Director] James Gunn has been very generous about this in saying that I, to the point of annoying him, kept insisting that Chris Pratt was the guy for the part,” Finn explained to Variety before admitting that “Chris didn’t want to play the part and refused to audition.”

CHRIS PRATT AND KATHERINE SCHWARZENEGGER ATTEND THE FIRST RED CARPET TOGETHER AT ‘AVENGERS: ENDGAME’ PREMIERE

Chris Pratt, pictured here at the "Avengers: Endgame" premiere on April 22, 2019, initially "refused to audition" as Peter Quill aka Star-Lord in the 2014 film "Guardians of the Galaxy."

Chris Pratt, pictured here at the “Avengers: Endgame” premiere on April 22, 2019, initially “refused to audition” as Peter Quill aka Star-Lord in the 2014 film “Guardians of the Galaxy.”
(Axelle/Bauer-Griffin/FilmMagic via Getty Images)

“I finally got him to audition and James Gunn said he didn’t want to see him, and that was really a challenge,” she continued.

Luckily, Finn was able to bring the two together and it all worked out perfectly.

“It was honestly one of those eureka moments that we talk about in casting when it absolutely feels right and you know it’s right. James turned to me within 10 seconds and said, ‘He’s the guy,'” she recalled.

Pratt first-appeared as Quill in the 2014 film “Guardians of the Galaxy.” Of the 39-year-old actor accepting the role, Finn said that “it was great when he decided that he was interested.”

Chris Pratt as Peter Quill aka Star-Lord in "Guardians of the Galaxy."

Chris Pratt as Peter Quill aka Star-Lord in “Guardians of the Galaxy.”
(Marvel Studios)

CLICK HERE TO GET THE FOX NEWS APP

“Now it’s legend. He’s the perfect person,” she noted. “But at the time we were embarking on a movie that had a raccoon and a talking tree, and a property that people weren’t familiar with.”

On Monday, Pratt stepped out with fiancée Katherine Schwarzenegger for the “Avengers: Endgame” premiere, marking their first red carpet appearance as a couple.

Continue Reading

Entertainment

Trump Fed pick Stephen Moore slams reporting from CNN, other media: ‘Pulling a Kavanaugh against me’

Published

on

By

Trump Fed pick Stephen Moore slams reporting from CNN, other media: 'Pulling a Kavanaugh against me'

President Trump’s pick for the Federal Reserve board, ex-CNN contributor Stephen Moore, blasted the reporting about him from his former employer and other outlets Wednesday, accusing them of “pulling a Kavanaugh” against him.

During an interview on WZFG radio, Moore, previously a Fox News contributor, was asked about CNN’s KFILE reporting on various columns he had written from 2000-2003 in which he apparently mocked women’s involvement in professional sports.

“I was so honored when I got the call from Donald Trump but you know, all it has been since then is one personal assault after another, a kind of character assassination that has nothing to do with economics,” Moore said. “You know, my divorce 10 years ago, or something I wrote 25 years ago. They have six full-time investigative reporters looking into me at The Washington Post and the New York Times, and CNN.”

“I kind of wear it as a badge of honor, that they’re so afraid of me, that they want all these people looking into my past because they’re worried that I’m going to prevail here,” he continued. “They have not attacked me on my economic ideas.”

LARRY KUDLOW: ECONOMY HAS BEEN ‘BOOMING’

Moore agreed with the radio host that the coverage of him this week has been “National Enquirer stuff” and went even further: “They’re pulling a Kavanaugh against me.”

That was in reference to the hostile coverage Brett Kavanaugh, then a Supreme Court nominee, received during his confirmation process last year.

CNN KFILE senior editor Andrew Kaczynski responded to Moore’s attack, saying, “I don’t even know what ‘pulling a Kavanaugh’ means.”

CLICK HERE TO GET THE FOX NEWS APP

“Look, when you’re a nominee or pick for a public administration, your record is going to get scrutinized. Things that you say, things that you did–those are going to be reported on,” Kaczynski said on CNN. “I know this morning he was referring to this as a smear campaign, covering comments he made about women, and covering things that he said in columns. That is not a smear campaign. That is reporting on his record. So, it’s a little odd that he finds just commenting things that he has done and said to be such a problem for him.”

CNN did not immediately respond to Fox News’ request for comment.

Continue Reading

Categories

Recent Posts

Like Us On Facebook

Trending