Connect with us

Entertainment

Julianne Moore opens up about filming sex scenes: ‘People never have sex the way they do in the movies’

Published

on

Julianne Moore opens up about filming sex scenes: 'People never have sex the way they do in the movies'

Over the course of her career, Julianne Moore has made dozens of movies, some of which included filming sex scenes.

And according to the Oscar-winner, it’s not as realistic as some fans may think.

JULIANNE MOORE REVEALS DIRECTOR FIRED HER FROM ROLE THAT EVENTUALLY WENT TO MELISSA MCCARTHY

“People never have sex the way they do in the movies,” Moore told People magazine in an interview published on Thursday about her new movie, “Gloria Bell.” “You see that in these old sexy movies where somebody rips somebody’s blouse off.”

“I’d be so upset if someone tore the buttons off my shirt,” she joked. “I’d be ‘What are you doing?’”

In the movie, the 58-year-old plays a divorcee and mother-of-two who in and out of love with John Turturro’s character, also a divorced parent. For this film’s sex scenes, Moore spoke with the director, Sebastian Lelio, about making them more realistic.

“I do think that sex is challenging especially with someone brand new,” she explained. “It’s easy to have sex with someone you’ve known for a really long time. What we wanted to depict in ‘Gloria Bell’ was the reality of that. We wanted it to be real and not fake.”

CLICK HERE TO GET THE FOX NEWS APP

And Moore added that appearing topless was just “part of it” because “we wanted to add a level of reality to the situation. It’s part of the storytelling. It adds a level of reality.”

The movie’s toughest aspect? The dancing, according to Moore. “I’m not a natural dancer,” she admitted.

Continue Reading
Advertisement
Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Entertainment

Allison Mack is in ‘active plea negotiations’ to avoid trial for alleged involvement in NXIVM sex cult

Published

on

By

Allison Mack is in 'active plea negotiations' to avoid trial for alleged involvement in NXIVM sex cult

“Smallville” actress Allison Mack along with two other defendants swept up in the alleged sex trafficking conspiracy by the self-help group, that many call a cult, NXIVM may avoid their respective trials next month thanks to a plea deal.

It was revealed in court that Mack and the others are in “active plea negotiations” as a fourth defendant, NXIVM co-founder and alleged ringleader of the cult, Keith Raniere, appeared in court to plead not guilty to child pornography charges related to the case.

LAWYERS IN ALLISON MACK NXIVM SEX CULT CASE TO REVIEW ‘SEXUALLY EXPLICIT’ PHOTOS AND CONVERSATIONS

Mack is best known for her long-running role on the superhero TV show about the early days of Clark Kent’s life. However, it was previously reported that she was heavily involved in the NXIVM organization. Mack allegedly got involved with the organization when she was unhappy with her acting career. She reportedly rose in the ranks to become a key player in its activities, which allegedly included branding its members and finding sex slaves for Raniere.

Mack is currently on pretrial house arrest at her parent’s home in Los Alamitos, Calif., on a $5 million bond. However, next month she’s expected to travel to New York to stand trial, unless she’s able to make a plea deal.

‘SMALLVILLE’ ACTRESS ALLISON MACK ASKS COURT TO LET HER CONTINUE ACTING AMID NXIVM SEX CULT ALLEGATIONS

Additionally, defense attorney Mark Geragos said that his client, Seagram liquor fortune heiress Clare Bronfman, will be asking for a separate trial on charges she bank-rolled the Albany-based group that has been compared to a cult. Bronfman and Mack have previously denied the charges.

CLICK HERE TO GET THE FOX NEWS APP

“We don’t need to be the collateral damage,” Geragos said.

The Associated Press contributed to this report.

Continue Reading

Entertainment

‘The View’ host Meghan McCain says her late father would laugh that Trump is ‘so jealous of him’

Published

on

By

‘The View’ host Meghan McCain says her late father would laugh that Trump is ‘so jealous of him’

“The View” co-host Meghan McCain thinks her late father would be amused that President Trump keeps him in the news with on-going attacks via Twitter.

Trump has repeatedly tweeted about John McCain – who died in Aug. 2018 – in recent days, falsely claiming the iconic senator graduated “last in his class” at Annapolis and slamming his role in the Russia investigation.

CINDY MCCAIN SHARES HATEFUL MESSAGE SHE RECEIVED ABOUT HER FAMILY, LATE HUSBAND, AFTER LATEST ATTACK FROM PRESIDENT TRUMP

The president also responded recently to reports McCain and an associate had shared with the FBI and various media outlets the unverified dossier alleging that Moscow held compromising information on Trump – but the outspoken ABC News host thinks her dad would laugh it off.

“If I had told my dad, ‘Seven months after you’re dead, you’re going to be dominating the news and all over Twitter,’” Meghan McCain said on Wednesday. “He would think it was so hilarious that our president was so jealous of him that he was dominating the news cycle in death.”

“He would think it was so hilarious that our president was so jealous of him that he was dominating the news cycle in death.”

— Meghan McCain

“The View” co-host then advised viewers not to feel bad for her family despite the president mocking her father on a regular basis.

MEGHAN MCCAIN SLAMS DONALD TRUMP IN EMOTIONAL ‘THE VIEW’ SEGMENT: ‘HE WILL NEVER BE A GREAT MAN’

“We are blessed. We are a family of privilege,” she said. “Feel bad for people out there who are being bullied that don’t have support.”

Meghan also thanked her “View” colleagues for the on-going support when it comes to defending her father. Co-host Joy Behar slammed Sen. Lindsey Graham on Monday for aligning with President Trump over his old friend, saying the Senate Judiciary Committee Chairman needs to “find his testicularity.”

CLICK HERE TO GET THE FOX NEWS APP

Earlier this week, the same topic came up on “The View” and Meghan bashed the president for the Twitter attack on her father.

“He spends his weekend obsessing over great men because he knows it and I know it and all of you know it — he will never be a great man,” she said.

Meghan closed out the rebuke by adding: “I genuinely feel bad for his family. I can’t imagine having a father that does this on the weekends.”

Fox News’ Liam Quinn contributed to this report.

Continue Reading

Entertainment

‘Ray Donovan’ star Pooch Hall dodges jail in DUI, child endangerment case

Published

on

By

'Ray Donovan' star Pooch Hall dodges jail in DUI, child endangerment case

Ray Donovan” star Marion “Pooch” Hall won’t be going to prison after striking a plea deal with prosecutors regarding his DUI and child endangerment charges.

Hall, 42, pleaded no contest to one misdemeanor count of driving with a blood alcohol content over .08 percent and child endangerment, the Los Angeles County District Attorney told ET on Tuesday.

Ray Donovan Actor Arrested on DUI, Child Endangerment Charges

Hall was sentenced to three years of probation and was ordered to complete a three-month residential alcohol treatment program and to attend one year of parenting classes, under the terms of a negotiated plea agreement, the D.A.’s office explained. Additionally, his driver’s license has been suspended for six months.

Hall was arrested by police officers in Burbank, California, back in October for driving under the influence of alcohol and getting into a collision while his 2-year-old son, Djulian, was riding in the car unrestrained.

Steve Levy, ‘Ray Donovan’ Actor, Dead at 58

A spokesperson for the Burbank Police Department told ET at the time of the collision that witnesses reported seeing Hall weaving in and out of traffic with a small child seated on his lap. One witness reported seeing the child’s hands on the steering wheel.

‘Mama June’ Shannon Arrested

Hall ultimately collided with a parked vehicle and was detained at the scene. Authorities said there were no injuries as a result of the collision and Djulian was released to the care of his mother, Linda Hall, with whom the actor shares three other children — daughters Djanai, 22, and Djaeda, 15, and son Djordan, 12.

Continue Reading

Categories

Recent Posts

Like Us On Facebook

Trending